Noise Barriers, LLC manufactures the finest factory assembled and field proven doors in the noise control industry. The QuietSwing "L" Roof door is completely factory assembled including the installation of both sets of magnetic seals, all hardware and even glazing if required. The result is a door that leaves the factory truly ready to install. See the door comparison literature for more details on this feature.
All of our "L" Roof doors are manufactured by noise control door specialists in the United States. Our frame system allows for an easy installation for a wide array of site requirements. Our QuietSwing "L" Roof doors are in service in some of the most demanding industrial applications in North America.
The Noise Barriers, LLC QuietSwing "L" Roof noise control doors are all manufactured to meet your exact needs and applications. We believe that cookie cutters are for the kitchen so we want you to have exactly the size and configuration that your project desires!
Highlights of the QuietSwing “L” Roof Door System include:
- Completely factory assembled door system
- Single source responsibility for seal, hardware and glazing installation
- Easy and fast on-site installation.
- Proven laboratory and field performance
- Flexibility in size and configurations
Noise Barriers, LLC offers technical support personnel and representatives with the experience necessary to assist you in the design, supply and installation of your noise control solution.
“L” Roof Designs
- Mechanical Equipment Rooms
- Thermal Spray
- Flame Spray
- Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIF)
- Test Facilities
- Plasma Spray
- Product Jury Rooms
- Machinery Enclosures
- Control Rooms
- Test Chambers
- Shake—Rattle—Roll Rooms
- Power Generation
- Gen. Set Rooms
- Compressor Rooms
Submittal packages include the drawings, test data and easy to follow step-by-step installation instructions to allow your personnel to install the door systems. Noise Barriers, LLC also offers professional installation service throughout North America.
Looking for QuietSwing™ hardware? Click here!
- Guaranteed acoustic performance
- All doors are tested at Riverbank Laboratories, an independent NVLAP approved testing facility
- All hardware, seals and hinges are factory installed
- Door includes custom hinge design, eliminating the need for a threshold in most applications
- Adjustable mortised bottom seal allows the door to adapt to site floor conditions
- Double magnetic seals at head and jambs
- Split frame assembly allows installation into existing openings
- All doors with vision panels are factory glazed prior to shipment
- Designed to work with standard building hardware, factory installed if desired
- Ease of operation conforms to ADA
- All door and frame components are tested as a complete assembly prior to shipment.